Jensen on playing demon dean
Breakfast around the world
For nixsducky and malianani
Grab a tea infuser from this list at atmost20.com/TeaInfusers
I love these
I want all of them.
i will start drinking tea if someone gets me one of these tbh
i have the ducky one its sO CUTE
I want ALL OF THESE
atonau tagged me eons ago so I’m doing this for her!
Rule 1: Always post the rules •
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people & link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
Tagged by atonau
1. Rewrite the ending of a favorite book… do you indulge in additional fluff or take the characters toward the tragic?
Oh wow. This is difficult. I think fluff indulgence is important and I shy away from the tragic. And right now, the only story I can honestly think of where I was unhappy with the ending was The Little Mermaid, and well. Disney sorted that out, didn’t they? Let me think…
Okay, how about this? (And uncharacteristically, I’m heading for the tragic). I might change The Hunger Games: The Mockingjay. Because although I know Peeta loved Katniss, at the end of it all she was too broken to really give him what he deserved- which was all of her. All of the woman he loved. She gave him everything she had, but there wasn’t much left. So, I would kill Katniss in some wonderfully heroic way. Let her be a hero and let Peeta have these great memories of her. And then, let him find some gentle, soft woman who loves him as he deserves and who he can love fully in return. That’s very lovey dovey, isn’t it? Oh. Land I wouldn’t kill Prim.
I mean, there’re other books I would change. I would change a whole lot in Wuthering Heights, but then it’s not a favourite book. I might change the ending to Gone With The Wind, but that would just be to satisfy the romantic in me. I might fluff up The Casual Vacancy but that would just be to protect my heart.
This was a VERY difficult question, and I could devote much more time to it…
2. What do you find to be the strangest aspect of Tumblr culture?
I don’t really get the chat thing. I’m sure it’s very nice, but it just seems a little complicated here. To be fair, I haven’t spent much time exploring it either. Most of Tumblr is strange but I think that’s why we like it.
3. Do you ever reblog posts that start with “reblog if…” (I never do)?
I think I have. It depends on the “if”. If it has something to do with Supernatural, chances are very good. If it’s dumb like “reblog if you ate a PB&J today”, then no.
4. What’s was your favorite movie/tv show of the 70s, 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and today?
70s: Star Wars and The Loooove Booooaat.
80s: Indian Jones/Dirty Dancing/The Neverending Story (how to choose?) and Magnum PI
90s: Hook and The X-Files
00s: Love Actually and Supernatural
Now: Rock of Ages and Supernatural ;)
5. If you could meet with one fictional character for lunch, who would it be and what would you want to talk about?
Dean Winchester and music (I know. I’m so shallow)
6. Do you play a musical instrument, and if so, does it influence your musical tastes?
Not unless tinkling on a piano counts.
7. Who is your favorite author (fanfic or published) that I may have never heard of?
Terry Pratchett because he is the best philosophical commentator on the world today and the human condition.
8. What is a fandom pairing that others love but that you just can’t understand?
Snape and Hermione. I mean, I guess I can understand it, if I squint. But it doesn’t work for me. But I don’t have anything against it ;)
9. Do people in your real life (other than a partner) know that you read or compose fanfic/fanart?
Some do. Actually, I live in opposite town to most because my family does but my RL friends don’t. Well. Not that I dabble in writing. Some know about the reading. To their horror.
10. If you could live anywhere for just a year, where would you go?
Europe. All the history!
11. Would you choose a month on the ISS, or a month in the Deep Sea Aquarius (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fabien-cousteau-jacques-cousteaus-grandson-goes-deep-under-the-sea/)? Why?
ISS. Because space is an obsession of mine. And while I love the sea to distraction, the thought of having it all on top of me makes me take really deep breaths.
1. Who would be at your dream dinner party?
2. If you had a choice, which gender would you pick for yourself and why? (Not talking about sexual preferences. For eg, I would choose to be a guy because peeing is just so much easier.)
3. Dogs or cats and why?
4. What is your opinion on JK Rowling’s saying she may have changed the ending of HP, looking back.
5. Favourite classic book? (Written before 1950)
6. Favourite modern book? (Written after 1990)
7. Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd and why?
8. Do you have a favourite musical movie?
9. What was your very first fandom?
10. Do you remember the first fanfic you read?
11. What is one random thing that is generally not known about you.
Delta Rae performing their new song “It Doesn’t Get Any Better Than This” at the Riverfront Music Festival in Newburyport, MA. on the 30th of August,… - Crystal W-L - Google+
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU. If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here (http://www.16personalities.com) Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/ExamplesOfMyersBriggsPersonalitiesInStories) and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them! My type: ISTP (Crafter) Jake Sully (Avatar) Dexter Morgan (Dexter) Lady Mary Crawley (Downton Abbey) Korben Dallas (The Fifth Element) Viktor Krum (Harry Potter) Connor MacLeod (Highlander) Aragorn (Lord of the Rings) Tinker Bell (Peter Pan) Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock) Hikaru Sulu (Star Trek: The Original Series) Worf and Tasha Yar (Star Trek: The Next Generation) B’Elanna Torres (Star Trek: Voyager) Han Solo (Star Wars) Jack O’Neill (Stargate SG-1) Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Bella Swan and Leah Clearwater (Twilight) John Doggett (The X-Files) Wolverine (X-Men) Tagged by stormdragonfly Tagging: malianani beemwrites futuregirlnz merelygifted and anyone else who wants to do it
I’m certain the Vulcans were like “We get that you’re half human, so you can keep ONE emotional/human response and you can use it as much as you like.”
And Spock was like “Sass.”